Home > Übergroße Foren > Music > Music for lovin' Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Music for lovin'
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 21, 2006 16:42

Great choices TallRapunzel. Do you get them do the 'Full Monty' for you?....'You can leave your hat on'....nice thought!
Barry White's always a winner too.
I have fond memories of Texas - The Hush. Joss Stone is another. Anything a bit raunchy or bluesey would be fine with me. To be honest if I was still taking any notice of the music after the third or fourth track, they must be doing something wrong

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 02, 2011 03:37

i really need someone who is ready to settle down with me

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 10, 2010 05:31

Could reel off hundreds of soul songs :) For a full album, Smoky Robinson's Time Flies When You're Having Fun. Like silk sheets on the stereo, only soooo much better xx

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 10, 2010 17:34

that would be two albums by tony bennett.they are,the tony bennett/bill evans album and together again:tony bennett and bill evans.theses albums are simply duets of bennett,the italian crooner accompanied only by a piano player,the late but great jazz keyboardist,bill evans.on theses cds,tony sings love ballads that are heart warming and make for great,late nite listening.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 07, 2007 06:48

Hi underrated

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 25, 2006 10:56

"Baby Let's Groove" by Smoky Robinson, followed by anything slow by Luther Vandross are good starters. Follow that with anything slow by Teddy Pendergrass and the deal is sealed.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 09, 2006 15:09

It depends. My fave acoustic backgrounds include baroque music suitable for "baroque" women. I like that ambiance.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 22, 2006 09:47

I like your choices Rain .. ;) some Led Zep songs like "since I've been loving you" and some from The Cult and Def Leppard .. and one in particular called "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent .. DONT let the title scare u ... the music is very s3xy ... lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 17, 2006 17:25

The Prince song "319" is what an ex-girlfriend of mine called "Get down music" . I think that song is on the CD "The Gold Experience" if I'm not mistaken.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 08, 2006 14:55

I'm no expert, but I have burned a few cd's for this very purpose. One song that I have just fallen in love with is "Secret" by Maroon 5. The song is featured in "The Wedding Date" and it's the song playing for the one and only sex scene. If you haven't heard, definetly give it a chance.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 24, 2006 08:22

For me it would be Enigma...there music is so sensual

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 24, 2006 04:29

Smooth R&B and Classic Soul......

from Lenny Williams to Jodeci.....
Luther to Avant......

yeah baby ! !

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 22, 2006 08:32

I must be weird I was thing of Puddle of Mudd, Alice in Chains, Broken by Seether w/Amy Lee. To each her own I guess.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 12, 2006 16:55

Music I like seems like most of them have passed away. Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Luther Vandross, just to name a few.

:::Sigh:::

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 25, 2006 19:30

Jack-the-lass writes; 'if I'm listening to the 3-4th track they must be doing something wrong.' Yikes! I too was inflagrante delicto and I THOUGHT the stunning red headed plump babe of my dreams was enjoying herself when she said, 'Could I change the radio station?' (I had a Baroque tape in the cassette player, discs were not invented yet) OK I said, ah, er after a second or so. She got up and tuned to something called 'ELVIRA'. The songs became worse. 'Take this Job and Shove it' and "We were Swingin". I was younger in 1982 and thus was able to maintain tumescence. She gave me her phone# and although she was beautiful,perfect, even had freckles, I never called her.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Feb 23, 2006 06:40

I can't think of any CD off the top of my head...but You cn Leave Your Hat On by Joe Cocker is a great song...and i love All Over You by Live...Nine Inch Nails do it for me too