Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > Movies III, IV, V, VI....etc.... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Movies III, IV, V, VI....etc....
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 07, 2005 00:35

I love the Lord of The Rings Series. I like the second one the best. Has the most action and i loved the Ents. You discover so much about the characaters in the second movie.everything about all 3 movies is great. And the men in those movies,Oh my.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 14, 2005 18:22

Oldies..
Back to the Future and Beverly Hills Cop

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 14, 2005 12:54

I loved the Star Wars series, as they always go so much for detail.

Nightmare on Elm Street is another fave, even have a Freddy doll and glove with the knives on it ( in plastic of course )!

Missed the last episode, but I liked the Terminator flicks!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 10, 2005 11:39

I loved all the Lethal Weapon movies.
I'd say #2 was my fave. They brought in Joe Pesci.(sp?) He was a good addition.
"They f**k you at the drive thru!"

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 09, 2005 07:52

The Godfather I & II for me, please.

Good stuff ! ! !

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 08, 2005 05:14

Are we talking regular mainstream movies here? ;)

Okay then, I'll go along with Austin Powers, so funny! Especially the toilet scene, that's me in the chatroom that is!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 07, 2005 09:52

I love the Scream trilogy and the Nightmare on Elmstreet movies.

The first scream was my fave and the one where the teen girl had the baby is my fave in the Nightmare series.