Home > Übergroße Foren > Friendship > Viva Las Vegas!!!!! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Viva Las Vegas!!!!!
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 14, 2005 00:56

Hey all!

I was thinking it might be fun if we could all get together and head out to Las Vegas!

Gorditabella and I think it would be a rockin' time!

Wouldn't it be great to hang out, party, and explore Vegas with a bunch of size-friendly, like-minded people? I can't think of anything better!

Post to let us know what you think!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 21, 2006 09:58

Oh, no! I already have plans for my vacation time. I guess I just have to wait for next year...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 02, 2006 06:31

I see everyone is talking about Vegas Bash 06!! I'll be there and looking foward to it. This will be my third vegas bash :)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Feb 17, 2006 15:39

to BBgirly: The bash for 2006 is from 25 July to 30 July. It looks like I'll be going again this year, and I'll even be attending a wedding.

Seano, I'll see you there then!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 24, 2005 20:40

Hey wait! I'm new to this! What's the plan for 2006???

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 15, 2005 08:01

Oh girl! There's NO better partner in crime. You are such a sweet, wonderful girl! I really wish we lived closer! Perhaps, now that I am living in Vegas, we will be able to spend more time together!

I have to admit, the the two of us showing up alone to that event was pretty ballsy.....good thing it worked out....and only one really WEIRD encounter....well, I'm sure there was more than one, but you really took on for the team! What a stellar trip!

I love you and I miss you everyday! Hope all is well with you!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 26, 2005 05:44

Seeing as how I was your partner in crime, I feel I should take up your request... After all there is always BBW Bash 2006 to start planning for.
If all the people who said they wanted to come to the bash this year but couldn't started planning now, we might see a lot more people from this site there next year!

Doe, I was so sorry to hear about your car accident. I hope you're feeling a hundred times better.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 23, 2005 16:04

You know, just because Vegas already happened, doesn't mean the posting should stop.......come on now.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 08, 2005 09:18

Well thanks Steve, but I've decided not to get married. And I've decided not to live in Hawaii anymore.

Hope all is well with you!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 07, 2005 23:33

All my best to you and your hubby SouthernHux. You and he deserve a life of happiness, and I'll take care of the crap. My heart is with you.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 06, 2005 21:17

Thanks for noticing Diva Dawg! That bash was off the hook! I hope everyone can come next year! It was sooooo amazing. I'm so glad you were watching!! Talk to you soon!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 05, 2005 05:09

HUX ! ! ! I just saw your pretty face on Good Morning America! ! ! ! !

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 28, 2005 19:51

Have Fun Everyone... *sigh*... my plans to go fell through with real life conflicts.... such is life. Enjoy!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 19, 2005 01:39

Don't let it bother you sweetie!

Let it fuel your drive to be in Vegas partying with me!

Parisian and I have big plans, which include you, so you better be there!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 15, 2005 16:45

You know, I hate it when you have a Great Plan put together and then someone like you EX-WIFE trys to mess it all up. Sorry People just venting. I'll be in Vegas, and thats a fact.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 08, 2005 07:28

I'll be there! Can't wait!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 07, 2005 09:01

We're losing stamina here folks!! The date is nearing and I'm getting so excited I might explode!!

So is anyone heading that way or is it just me??

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 31, 2005 22:17

I have an empty room..............

boo hoo...........

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 26, 2005 22:24

I'm due for a service.....

I CANNOT wait for this trip. I'm going to be one wild child roaming around that place.

Looking forward to seeing you Bond!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 24, 2005 15:13

WE Gonna Party N VEGAS.....We Gonna Party N Vegas!! Oh, remember if you see me in Vegas my name is Bond...James Bond with the F.B.I (Female Body Inspectors), Here to Protect and Serve(mainly "SERVE")