Home > Übergroße Foren > Sports and travel > Anyone heard of this size-friendly vacation to Mexico? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Anyone heard of this size-friendly vacation to Mexico?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Feb 11, 2005 16:48

I was exploring the Dimensions Magazine website, and I was reading about a BBW/BHM/FA Bash. The upcoming event is "BBW Spring Break at the Freedom Resort in Rivera Maya, Cancun." I was wondering if anyone has done anything like this and whether or not they'd recommend it. It certainly sounds intriguing!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 26, 2005 06:43

I'm going to check it out also. I have never heard of bbwnetwork. Thanks.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 26, 2005 05:29

Hi Jane,

Well, you missed this year's BBW bash in Las Vegas. Southern and I had a great time though, and they're having a 10 year anniversary bash next year. Check out the BBWnetworkdotcom for more info, or e-mail me or Southernhux and I'm sure we'll both be happy to pass on information.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 02, 2005 21:37

Hey Suthern,

I am interested in the Vegas one as well. Have any more info?

Thanks girlfriend.

Judi

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 25, 2005 06:39

Do you guys have any more info on the Mexico Trip? That sounds like alot of fun!!

la cucuracha la cucuracha!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 18, 2005 23:00

I just checked out the Freedom Paradise d.o.t com website. It has a wonderful testimonial on staying there written by a large-sized lady named Bonnie, who also writes for ediets. She really loved it, and considering that the rates are so cheap with all the food and most activities included, I"d love to go there myself!

I"ll pass on Vegas, though. I want to spend some time near seawater enjoying the quiet as I watch the gentle waves roll in on the sugar-white sandy beach with lots of palm trees around. I don"t gamble, and am not really into glitz.

I rather like the idea of a vacation with my Sweetie somewhere along the Carribean, close to the water and far from the crowded places.

That's just my 2 cents. And I"m sure this thing will turn all my apostrophies into ? again. GRRRRR

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 29, 2005 15:44

i love vegas large friends should set up a place for us a weekend for all of us to meet somewhere!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 08, 2005 20:38

Yes, I'm interested

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Feb 16, 2005 12:46

Toketee, some of us are looking at another one in Vegas........are you interested?

Thought maybe if you liked the idea of Mexico, you might like the idea of Vegas even better! Nevada is much closert to OR than Mexico is. When I was living in Ashland, my friend and I flew to Vegas for $200!

Let me know girlie!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 12, 2005 06:35

I've never been to a BBW bach before, but I have heard they are lots of fun. Whats the url?