Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > does it seem like men dont post their pics? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
does it seem like men dont post their pics?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 20, 2006 20:09

it seems on here there aren't many pictures of the guys,,,or is it just me??lolol,,i get the ones with no pics,,,,,

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 25, 2008 08:59

Hi I have seen your profile on differant websites and I would LOVE to get to know you better(northernmngirl)I think you are beautiful,and I NEED to get to know you better!!!!!!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 05, 2006 21:34

I wish the men posting their pictures would post recent ones. I recently had been chatting with a man and his pictures were nowhere near what he looked like now. Very misleading. Also I've had one that has refused or keeps putting me off on giving me a picture. His original picture is one that would make a woman drool and when I asked for any other picture of him he has put me off. I figure the original one isn't him in the first place.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 03, 2006 20:22

I think it's about an even split between men and women. A large number of people of both genders don't post their photos. Sad... but true.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 01, 2006 11:25

I noticed a lot of men don't post pictures. In my age group, I just write it off to a lot of men going through mid life crisis and quite likely married. It's a personal choice for me, but I wouldn't be interested in someone who did not post their picture. It has nothing to do with me being interested in their looks first and foremost...it has everything to do with me not wanting to find myself involved with a married man.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 28, 2006 22:55

That goes doubly same for scammers who post pics of gorgeous women to lure dudes.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 28, 2006 09:43

I have to agree with jjiggl. If a guy winks at me, whether or not he has a picture posted isn't a factor in my response. I check out his profile; and if I like what I read, then I'll respond back. I've actually been talking for several months to two guys who winked at me without pics, but sent me pics after we started to communicate. Both are great guys...intelligent, articulate, funny, sensitive...which makes them attractive in my book.

Yes, a pretty face is nice to look at...but pretty people can be very ugly inside. AND the other thing to keep in mind is that many scammers use pictures of great-looking guys to lure us in.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 27, 2006 18:29

The ones who don't post pics are either...

1. Married
2. Not technologically advanced (i.e. no scanner, webcam or digital camera).
3. Are a serial killer or escaped convict on the lam
4. Are really 12 years old
5. Really shy
6. Have previously played games with a woman on here and don't want to be recognized by that person

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 21, 2006 23:41

heh...i posted a pic....a few....and it doesnt seem to be doing me any good...hehe...oh well. i guess its just not my time.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 21, 2006 13:01

It seems that there are quite a few on this site, both male and female who don't post pics. I am not sure of the reason, but I never let it stop me from responding to a wink, (when I was interested in getting them, that is). Not seeing a pic didn't bother me because I was intrigued by getting to know someone. I wanted to let their words influence my decision on whether or not I wanted to continue corresponding with them. I don't think that I am shallow, but I am being realistic in thinking that looks can and do influence how we respond to people on dating sites.

Anyway, that is just my take on the subject of members that sign up and not post a picture.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 21, 2006 10:51

Hi Skin Deep. I am new here, but I have to agree with you...there seem to be alot of men on here with no photo.This is the main reason I have not been in a hurry to post a photo of myself. Makes me think they've something to hide.