Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > Great Canadian TV show! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Great Canadian TV show!
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 10, 2005 04:36

Hey does anyone here watch Trailer Park Boys?

I'm in the UK and they just started showing it on cable, but I'd already seen some of it by other means.... ;)

If you don't mind a bit of bad language then it's hilariously funny at times and it has characters that you come to like and care about, such as Bubbles, and once you're hooked that's it - can't wait for the next episode!

Sunnyvale rules!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 03, 2005 16:51

WGN in Chicago will have CBC's Davinci's Inquest this fall!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 18, 2005 03:41

You're welcome Cue Ball mate, it is the funniest show I've seen in a long long time.

For anyone new to it, it's best to view it from the pilot episode then the first series as the first series is basically building the characters up. For instance in the pilot we don't see Bubbles, Lahey or Randy as it's just kinda introducing us to Julian and Ricky and who they are and what they're doing.

I love Lahey's quotes such as "there's a sh*t storm brewing and it's gonna turn into a sh*t tornado" :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 17, 2005 22:59

After reading this posting I just had to see what all the hype was about, so I went to my favorite P2P site and downloaded a couple episodes, OMG HOLY SH*T I loved it. A dope trailer is no place for kitty is some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen, thx for the heads up.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 12, 2005 17:46

Ahhhh TPB. I don't know if I'd make 'er without the weekly dose. They shoot it here. Yes siree - right where I'm at. It's a small town so you see the Boys around from time to time altho I don't know that I'd recognize Bubs with his glasses off or Randy with his shirt on but I've definitely seen some of the kitties...

They're makin a movie ya know!

catherine77: I watch on showtime Sunday nights