Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > What is the right thing to do? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
What is the right thing to do?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 08, 2009 18:08

Hello,

I have been dating a girl for about 5 months now, but lately there has been a very large problem between us, and we do not know what to do.

I used to be morbidly obese, but ebgan dieting and have since gone down to a weight of about 140 pounds. While my girlfriend still loves me, she says she is no longer physically attracted to me.

Does anyone know what we should do from here? I love her quite a bit and would really hate to let her go, but I will not regain weight for her, and while she still enjoys me, she is no longer attracted to me at all.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 06, 2009 17:10

It may be hard to let go but you deserve a kind of love that is there no matter what. As time goes by everyone changes physically and if love is based just on physical attraction it's not on very solid ground. Yes, you need to be attracted to someone but have you ever noticed that after being with someone for awhile you don't really notice their looks as much as you did at first? Your affection has matured to include everything about them...personality etc. Find someone who loves you big or small and just because you are you.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 05, 2009 23:06

Has anyone ever heard the saying "Love is blind"? ... I think this is very true. If you realy honestly love someone then you will love the person they are, instead of their size.
As tuff as this situation may be, I think you should move on. Find somebody who likes and loves the person that you are. Mentaly, emotionaly, ... and phisicaly. :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 03, 2009 19:41

maybe she thinks you won't need her as before. Or maybe now she's afraid you will get too much confidence and find another girl. For me, I would not be bothered by looks if I really cared for the person. I would think she should be glad for your success. Good luck!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 12, 2009 12:13

Sorry to hear of your situation. I've dated several BBW ladies myself and found them very attractive. However in each case a strong friendship/bond developed between us and subsequently I came to feel that if they felt they had to loose weight to health reasons then I'd still find them attractive.
Tim