Home > Übergroße Foren > Cultures and Education > Black BBWs who like Asian Men? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Black BBWs who like Asian Men?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 05, 2011 04:45

I've been living in Japan for the past 10 years and I have developed an attraction to Japanese/Asian men, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one out there?
I've had a Japanese boyfriend before, and although I speak Japanese fluently we still had communication issues. He wasn't very good at being romantic or "the little things". You know, e-mailing to ask how my day was, calling just to say hi, buying flowers. He also wasn't very good at talking about his feelings.

Most guys are too shy to even approach a girl that they are interested in, much less talk about their feelings. They are especially intimidated by my race and size.

If there are any girls out there who feel the way I do, I'd love to hear from you.

Asian Guys, now's your chance! Tell me how you feel! Don't be shy ;)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 11, 2011 06:40

I'm in a similar situation as you are. I've been in China for the past 10 years and I really like Asian men. The problem here is that most guys here are married by the time they are in their late 20's. I've had Chinese boyfriends in the past and have also had the same issues that they are just not very romantic. Well actually they start off very romantic and within a month, it disappears. I am still hoping to find a good guy out there.