Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > Hello! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Hello!
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 20, 2005 10:50

Hey everyone. I would like to just say hi and introduce myself. My name is Ben, and I am currently living in Salem, OR. If any of you would like to chat with me some time, here I am!

Look forward to meeting some of you!
Hey everyone. I would like to just say hi and introduce myself. My name is Ben, and I am currently living in Salem, OR. If any of you would like to chat with me some time, here I am!

Look forward to meeting some of you!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Feb 07, 2008 23:08

Hey if any one sees my profile

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 11, 2008 01:54

I noticed your profile and thought it might be nice to chat... send me a line.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 22, 2005 17:40

hi Ben, my name is amy, I got your wink and over looking your profile it sounds like you know who you are and know what you want out of life. Its not common now adays to find people like that. You sound like a fun person to hang out with and get to know, if your interested my e male is in my profile :) Hope to hear from you soon !
hi Ben, my name is amy, I got your wink and over looking your profile it sounds like you know who you are and know what you want out of life. Its not common now adays to find people like that. You sound like a fun person to hang out with and get to know, if your interested my e male is in my profile :) Hope to hear from you soon !

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 22, 2005 12:04

Hi Ben, nice to meet you. Welcome to LF and i hope that you have a great time! Look forward to getting to know you there are some great people around here.
Hi Ben, nice to meet you. Welcome to LF and i hope that you have a great time! Look forward to getting to know you there are some great people around here.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 21, 2005 06:51

Hey Ben! Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and find whatever it is you are looking for. Post in the forums and let the ladies see your personality shine through. I have a place to chat if you are interested. There's not a lot of us, but it is nice to have a place to just relax and enjoy nice pleasant fun conversation! Have a wonderful day!
Hey Ben! Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and find whatever it is you are looking for. Post in the forums and let the ladies see your personality shine through. I have a place to chat if you are interested. There's not a lot of us, but it is nice to have a place to just relax and enjoy nice pleasant fun conversation! Have a wonderful day!