Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > Why Is It So Hard To Find A Man Who Like BBWs? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Why Is It So Hard To Find A Man Who Like BBWs?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 10, 2007 16:03

Hey Ya'all,

I know this is a site for people who are plus sized, but I am really talking about other sites. I am a member to other dating sites as well, and I prefer a heavier set man, ya know broad shoulders etc....... but when you look at their profiles, they all want skinny women. I am talking about guys who are 300lbs or more. Can anyone explain why this is? I have e-mailed men left and right and cannot find a man!!!!! I am wondering if it is my looks or something??? I have even e-mailed men who say they are looking for plus sized ladies and cant get a response. Are they ashamed to speak? I am confused and to the point where I am going to quit trying!!!! Tell me what you think! All comments are welcome! Share the love! LOL

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 29, 2007 07:13

I just liked what you had to say. I must agree with many people here. Its not easy

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 26, 2007 08:23

I think alot of it has to be with guys who are afraid to admit they like bigger women. There is so much peer pressure to like the "good looking" girl that you get made fun of. A lot of guys do not want to deal with it, so they do not even give BBWs a chance - even if they do think they are attractive.

I happen to adore bigger women and have my entire life.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 04, 2007 10:07

I completely understand. I talked for a while with a guy that seemed so interested, then he saw a full body pic and noticed that I'm a size 26, not a size 6. I told him up front that I was a bbw, but apparently "bbw" means "a little chubby" to most guys. I also think that some guys say they want a bbw for the big breasts, which isnt always the case. There are good guys out there, really. I think some guys are a little ashamed to like bigger women, but those arent the ones we want anyway, right? You'll find someone. It's just going to take some time.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 03, 2007 16:19

I feel the pain. I'm married, but it was a tough road getting here. Because of work schedules I generally tried to meet people online. I never would hide the fact that I was a BBW, but as soon as they would see a full picture (not just my face), or when we'd meet in person, things would change. Either they'd act all freaky and just try to jump in bed but want nothing more, or they'd just vanish from the face of the earth.

Even now, I'm trying again to find friends and even that is proving to be hard. Either they never respond to me, or they do asking for nasty pictures. I love that some men truly do love BBW's, but the ones that treat it as a fetish make me so pissed. ~sighs~ I had been chatting for a couple years with a guy I considered a very good friend. He'd seen many face pictures and always said he thought I was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever known. Then recently he saw a full length picture. I haven't heard from him since. Yeah, because suddenly I become a completely different person ~growls~

Okay, rant over... sorry! ~laughs~

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 10, 2007 12:06

hi

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 05, 2007 08:39

Its because you ladies like to play hard to get... And guys are dumb.. =P

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 25, 2007 21:54

I think that there are a lot of people out their that admire and are attracted to larger people but are afraid what their family and friends would say about it.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 21, 2007 08:16

BHMs are out there like me. In my case, I am taken. I enjoy BBWs as friends who like me enjoy becoming larger. I am at 375 and looking to be as large as I can be and still walk - maybe 600 or so. I enjoy having people admire my size and am gaining a fair amount - 70 pounds over the last two years.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 11, 2007 17:03

There is another side to this as well... What about the guys that are truly looking ?? Myself Ive been single 6 years, its time to start looking around for a lady to start spending time with as my son is 16....
If you are interested Ill tell you what happened when I tryed dating 4 years ago..... Suffice it to say right now it wasnt pretty :(

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 10, 2007 16:50

it is not just bbws that have problems finding men.. my best friend is a gorgeous slim woman who also has trouble finding a partner, no one seems to want a committment of any kind... i dont think it has to do sooo much with size........

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 10, 2007 16:48

hi there, i get the same damn thing, just cant figure it out.... they seem so sweet and all and like me until they find out I am a bbw.. I say they are scared of a "real" woman so they bolt.... but i dont know. maybe im related to frankenstein or something... lol..... good luck and hope you find the man of your dreams...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 21, 2007 23:21

its because you havent found me, as i love cudly women,i love to play and tease my ladies as i go down for dinner,eating/growling my lady out.
so if you need some lovin' or then again you just might need a mna
email me im allone and i want you to give me dog a bone so to speak, and lady ohh lady am i hungry for some of your loving and id love for you to be my gal

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 20, 2007 04:53

it can not be. it might be that you haven't really tried to look for them. i love them so much and would like to approach them and talk to them but could you give me a hint how i can talk to them. how to approach them and make them friendly with myself. for me i have sent so many winks but i haven't recieved one response back. may be bbw are big headed themselves i don't know

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 11, 2007 15:03

Hey thanks, I appreciate your comments! I am just very frustrated with this whole thing. I havent had a relationship in two years because my last one was abusive and he was on drugs etc..... I have just recently started trying again and now every guy I meet or go out with want a sex only thing and that pi**es me off!! I am not desperate. I just want to settle down and start a family, is that so much to ask? Urrrgghh. Well, maybe I will find him, who knows....... lol. Guess I will wait and see. (This is hard to do for someone with no patience.) :-)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 10, 2007 16:43

Okay...I'm not a dude and please don't think I'm hitting on you or anything. LOL.

First of all, I think you're very pretty. You have very strong features (and I love your hair!!) and like I said, you're pretty. I've had a BUTT load of trouble trying to find a decent guy. Usually it ends up being some crazy person or someone who only wants to meet up for sex (you know what they "say"....big girls are easy...I'm saying this with a death glare on BTW). Honestly, I think the problem is that a lot of the guys are looking for sex only and when they find out you won't give them only that then they don't want anything to do with you...or if they get a whif of the big "c" word (commitment) then they run tail between legs. That being said, there are a LOT of great guys out there. There HAS to be. Look at all of the happy BBW's out there who already have mates. I hope you won't give up and I hope you won't think it's your problem because it isn't. When the right one comes along, you'll find the wait's been worth it all along.

I know I've rambled along, but I just wanted to basically tell you to not beat yourself up because you're not ugly by any means and it isn't you lacking in some way that's caused you not finding a man. Okay...I'm shutting up now. :-) Hope this helped some! T/C!