Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > Seeking a Man in GA Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Seeking a Man in GA
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 08, 2007 17:12

It seems to be hard to find a man in Atlanta that appreciates a plus size woman. Any thoughts on where?

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 20, 2011 03:16

i am moveing back to ga soon it just depends on your interests i dont play games you are cute im a big guy i like aplus size woman my name is jack

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 21, 2011 11:50

I'm like "onthebeach".... much older than you but still have much to offer you in safety and fun. You really are adorable... I'm near Dahlonega... wishing.... If you want a good, trustworthy friend to can satisfy your physical needs in a very good way... I wish there was some way we could get in touch. YOu oould use my handle here on an internet chat...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 26, 2007 10:28

YEAH, TRY TRAVELING. THERE'S ONE HER IN BIRMINGHAM WHO LOVES BBW'S. SOME MEN ARE INTIMIDATED BY BBW'S. OF THEY ARE, JUST SHOW HOW SWEET U ARE AND THEY WILL COME AROUND. ALSO, PUT IT IN GOD'S HANDS.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 10, 2007 23:45

I wish there was a way that you could contact me so I could tell you where. I myself am too old for you but I think I could help you out.