Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > Any Animation Lovers Out There? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Any Animation Lovers Out There?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 02, 2006 08:17

I myself am a big animation lover. It's part of the reason I'm an artist.

So anyone else out there love animation? Anime, CGI, Traditional American...doesn't matter.

Take Care,
J.D.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 05, 2006 23:01

I enjoy animation of all sorts. I'm particularly fond of Japanese Anime. I'm an artist as well and have experience with Adobe Photo, Illustrator, Poser, Jasc PSP, Corel Draw, 3D Studio Max and several other programs, but nothing compares to good old fashioned paper and pencil. Although, I really want to get my hands on that Copic Airbrush Marker System.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 23, 2006 14:10

i love animations, anything like that! i use PSP (paint shop pro) and Animation shop, ive taught myself to make animations varying from 3 frames to about 40, can be very time consuming, but great fun! Would love to do more but its a lil hard when u cant be bothered to read up on it and just want to get stuck in and make yr own lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 22, 2006 14:25

I love animation! I wanted to go to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for animation but it was a little more than i could afford at the time. But I still draw cartoons in my spare time.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Mar 06, 2006 03:01

I just watched Wallace and Gromit - Curse of the Were-Rabbit and it is FANTASTIC! Why should animation be just for the kids? There are plenty of adult jokes in there, although it's quite 'English' so I don't know how the humour would translate to the US. They picked up an Oscar for it, as well as awards in the UK.