Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > Strong mixed African American Riverview/Brandon/Tampa FL Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Strong mixed African American Riverview/Brandon/Tampa FL
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 11, 2007 10:22

Easier for you to click my profile, than for me to reiterate here.
Thanks

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 04, 2007 09:25

I kind of like what you said about migente, and I'm all about that now too.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 04, 2007 08:13

Hello again SaraRican,

Sorry, I didn't know you had responded, and that it took so long to respond back to you. I will pay more attention to this site daily to keep up.

I usually go to St. Armands beach in Sarasota. Very nice there. Tu puede me encuentra a Y! email. Intiende? I really hope to hear from you again. Would like to find out more about the Whitney Beach.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 20, 2007 19:35

hello Faithful
I am not 'gold member' either- gotta laugh when u type that....
cannot even initiate IM on this site...
I like migente better..which beach do u go to? I like anna maria island. & there is really nice private one on whitney beach.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 19, 2007 05:41

Hello SaraRican,

I am not a gold member here, but would like to hear from you. I really like the fact that we are both enchanted with the beach. Hope to hear from you

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 26, 2007 15:48

you sound very interesting. can't get pic to upload. Not to far away & LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the beach too!just a guest, can u email?