Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > anyone looking to chat?? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
anyone looking to chat??
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 17, 2004 00:35

hey there, just wonderin if any one out there was intrested in chatting via msn or private emails... i dont get to visit the forums as much as i would like to... forward to hearing from u.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 14, 2010 11:33

If people would use the same handle here that they do on other IMs... others might just take a chance and send a message there... possible contact you that way.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 26, 2009 15:56

hello eliza how are you are you ok ?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 26, 2009 15:55

hello eliza how are you are you ok ?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 19, 2004 18:17

hey, i tried to contact you in another forum email...im not sure if you will get this, but i would like t chat with you. moc tod oo hay beeirrol ...can you make that out?