Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > comic book freak alert... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
comic book freak alert...
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 11, 2005 22:49

Be on the lookout... There's a comic book freak on the loose. He's disguised as a part-time artist who loves to go to art museums and conventions. oh wait.... thats me... I can be so silly sometimes. This has been my third forum posting. i love to take a stab in the dark especially looking for women who are also into what I'm into. Sometimes it's like a needle in a haystack. I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm also into other things as well. If interested, contact me anytime. If not, well.... you can't win 'em all. Hope to hear from you...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 05, 2006 22:49

I'm a fan of Anime and Manga. Although, I do have a few domestic titles: Shi, Noh, Animal Mystic and the likes. I also attend cons and enjoy cosplay.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 04, 2006 12:50

I love comics. I'm currently collecting all of Batman Detective Comics I can find, as well as West Coast Avengers.
I hate what they are doing in the ultimates universe, except for spidey(all time fav character. I do a bit of writing, but it's all pipe dream stuff you know?. I also love Vertigo.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 13, 2006 11:42

ok so I am not a huge comic book freak but I have a love for the superman vs. batman ones (kingdom come, i think) Because of my older brother though I am pretty well versed in come comic books...if i wanted to talk to him I had to have some sort of comic book segway....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 02, 2006 06:40

Dude comics rock!

I'm a Sequential Artist myself. Just trying to get by and all that. I freelance currently, while trying to get my own comics up and running.

Just joined, so this post maybe pointless, but whatever.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 27, 2005 10:46

I can't believe it... is there anyone else out there who's interested in comics, books or art? I'm a part-time comic book artist who's very "old school" when it comes to my work. So far some of the people who've been contacted haven't responded. Anyway... if there's anybody else who's interested contact me anytime.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 19, 2005 12:47

oo which type of art do you practice? (like 3-D or cartoon etc...)