Plus size Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Any Kitty lovers out there...I mean the little 4 legged kind Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Any Kitty lovers out there...I mean the little 4 legged kind
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 19:03

I adopted a rescue kitty about 5 months ago. She is just the sweetest cat. I had to share her picture. hee hee. Her name is Jinx and she is 3 years old. Any other kitty lovers with cute little pictures...

Her picture is further down...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 29, 2008 21:40

please . . . forgive me !! . . I had brief look at your foto . . and I would know more . . .

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 31, 2006 09:57

I have 2 grown cats, ages 4 and 2. I just 'inherited' 4 orphaned kittens that I have been bottlefeedling since Jul 5. they are the cutest things. All are gray, the 3 girls have white paws and white on their bellies and neck area. The boy is completely gray. I can't believe I have to find homes for them, I want to keep them all!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 22, 2006 15:42

I love cats. I hade one for fourteen years his name was chancey. He died 2 months ago I miss him alot but I do have alot of great memorie of him and I together.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 06:43

I love cats
I have a pure White male that is 2yrs old,and a pure black female that is 2yrs old, finally they mated and now....

I have a gorgeous nearly 4wk old male kitten that is psychotic and v cute lol, surprisingly, he is tabby on his top, white belly, white face and grey socks, a strange combination but gorgeous netherless lol

Started weaning him today!! ohh having a baby wud be easier im sure lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 19:03

Ooops, her picture didn't come through. Here is Jinx...

Available only
to logged in members