Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > Any Kitty lovers out there...I mean the little 4 legged kind Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Any Kitty lovers out there...I mean the little 4 legged kind
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 11, 2006 19:03

I adopted a rescue kitty about 5 months ago. She is just the sweetest cat. I had to share her picture. hee hee. Her name is Jinx and she is 3 years old. Any other kitty lovers with cute little pictures...

Her picture is further down...

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 29, 2008 21:40

please . . . forgive me !! . . I had brief look at your foto . . and I would know more . . .

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 07, 2006 14:32

i had 2 female cats, sisters for over 10 years. their names were thelma and louise. they were something else. louise never let you hold her for an extended time and thelma, the runt tolerated being held for a few minutes. when i got them they were feral. so i guess they always had that scarediness in them. it was always at their convenience. i loved them both but they're gone now, in kitty kat heaven. i still miss them but i could've lived without waking up with their butts in my face when i woke up in the mornings. lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 06, 2006 22:05

I've shared my life with cats from the day I was brought home from the hospital.

I believe what I enjoy the most, is that if a cat stays with you, it's because she wants to. If a cat does't like you, or the way your treating her, or her environment, she'll leave. You have to EARN a cat's love and trust.

I've also learned that you've never really been snubbed, until you've been snubbed by a cat.

Here's a photo of my little Veronica... hmmmm... lunch?

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 31, 2006 09:57

I have 2 grown cats, ages 4 and 2. I just 'inherited' 4 orphaned kittens that I have been bottlefeedling since Jul 5. they are the cutest things. All are gray, the 3 girls have white paws and white on their bellies and neck area. The boy is completely gray. I can't believe I have to find homes for them, I want to keep them all!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 22, 2006 15:42

I love cats. I hade one for fourteen years his name was chancey. He died 2 months ago I miss him alot but I do have alot of great memorie of him and I together.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 18, 2006 06:43

I love cats
I have a pure White male that is 2yrs old,and a pure black female that is 2yrs old, finally they mated and now....

I have a gorgeous nearly 4wk old male kitten that is psychotic and v cute lol, surprisingly, he is tabby on his top, white belly, white face and grey socks, a strange combination but gorgeous netherless lol

Started weaning him today!! ohh having a baby wud be easier im sure lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 15, 2006 06:54

oh and another pict I just love

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 15, 2006 06:48

me and the wild little kitten my brother caught... the mother is tame for an outdoor cat but the kittens are still a little nervouse around people.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 11, 2006 19:03

Ooops, her picture didn't come through. Here is Jinx...

Nur gültig