Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > Calling All Kiwi's.... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Calling All Kiwi's....
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 24, 2005 04:26

I am wondering how many fellow kiwi's use this entertaining site? & if you are not currently residing in the home of 'The All Blacks' where can I find you all & what are you up to?
Don't be shy....
Take it easy peoples..
Kiwi Chefy Chic

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 20, 2005 07:29

So what did you think of the springboks vs australia game...I didn't see much of it as I was working a 21st party tonight but everyone stopped to watch it...I think old Eddie Jones might be coaching on borrowed time as was pointed out to me the other day, there is a tradition that after 5 straight loses they bring in a new coach... it will be interesting to see what the papers have to say in the morning.
I'm looking foward to next weeks match in The House Of Pain!!!
How are things in Canada?,Is your Dad still visiting?
Did you see that David Lange died last week?
Talk to you soon bro
C.C

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 14:16

Hi CC

yeah that was a lot better. Put those Aussies in there place and the trophy stays where it belongs.

Well the head was pretty sore alright, but pain was worth it. What about you, any stories from the weekend?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 14, 2005 01:18

Now that's what I'm Talkin about!!!
Back on top!
Hows the head bro???
CC

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 11, 2005 18:46

Hi CC

well game on ah. We watched the game last weekend then kept drinking till about 1am in the morning. As you say drowning the sorrows. Wasn't the best the next day.

So am ready to go this weekend. The AB's have just got to win or I am going to be majorly sad. Game on here about 2am I think. Anyway plenty of Molson, Kokanee and whatever else I manage to down. What are your plans still foxtelling it?

You are right Canada is heaps like NZ. $ are pretty much the same as Oz. Anyway chin up and lets support the AB's this weekend.

Take care
Justin

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 08, 2005 21:01

As for tickets I would LOVE to go to the match but they are as rare as an Aussie and his wallet when its their shout!;-)
So it looks like I'll be foxteling it once I have cooked a dinner party for my good friend and weekend boss as it's his birthday and his wife wants to surprise him.
I havn't been to Canada but it is on my Todo list, I used to work with alot of Canadians when I lived at Mt Ruapehu as our sister resort was Lake Louise.
They used to tell me that NZ is V.similar to Canada are you finding that? How $$$ is it there to live?
And what beer are you partaking in to drown ones sorrows?
C.C.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 08, 2005 20:30

Hi Babe,
I have to say it is great to be amongst Kiwis when we win but man you must have drunk ALOT to drown everyones sorrows because when we lose....it an't pretty!!!!
I admit my thoughts did turn to you in the pub since 5am at the end of the match.."well boys we got up early for this we may as well make the most of it"
...what time did you resurface?
LOL
C.C.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 08, 2005 11:53

Hi CC

well what a massive disappointment, the AB's losing they way the did. Certainly didn't play very well, so it meant that I had to drown my sorrows. My dad was here for 10 days, so we watched the game with a few other Kiwi's. Well nothing much else going on. Just waiting for them now to make up for the lose with a big win over the Aussies.

R u going to go to the game?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 07, 2005 01:26

Kia Ora L.A
Nice to see another Kiwi Chic!
And one who is actually living in N.Z.
You'll beable to keep us up to date on all the latest happenings there.Which reminds me,I read in the paper last week that David Lange(ex priminister)had his leg amputated below the knee due to complications with diabeties.
Here in Australia they have already started the build up between The Blacks and the Wallabies match next week oh man we had better win that match!!
Justin nice picture of you in Asia but do you have another one...that we can see your face in? hey and where's your picture L.A?
So whats the goss in Vancouver & New Zealand?
C.C

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 06, 2005 09:23

And your thoughts on the game bro are?...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 06, 2005 09:21

Could someone please explain just what happened???????????????????
Holy Tolledo this better be some sort of weird 'lull everybody into a false sence of secuirty then kick all their posterias from the second game in' tactic because I'm not happy Jan!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 06, 2005 04:26

Hi there

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in lol. How's everyone?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 05, 2005 16:13

Hi CC

Canada is treating me very well. The weather here is around 28 - 30 each day and the city is awesome. Plenty of things to do.
I work for an Oil Shipping Company, the head office is in Vancouver so have been seconded here for at least 6 months.
I was living in Gymea in the Sutherland Shire.....
The AB's v Bok's game is on here at 5am and only one pub in the hole of the city shows it. So will be up early to watch it, if the owner opens it up.
What you up to this weekend???

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 05, 2005 03:25

Any who,
How are you enjoying Canada?
What are you doing for a job there?
Where were you living in Sydney?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 05, 2005 03:13

Hi Justin,
what a busy week....
I am looking foward to tomorrow nights game the All Blacks Vs The Boks I'm hoping for a good close game with the Kiwis coming out on top!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 29, 2005 13:33

Hi Curvie Cooke
I am praying the AB's smash both the Wallablies & the Boks.

I actually just got transferred from the Sydney office by the company I work for, to the head office in Vancouver. So just working and playing rugby here.

What about you?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 26, 2005 10:44

Kia Ora Bro!,
Finally, I was starting to think I was a rare breed at this site;-)
I was V happy with 'The Blacks'form and am looking foward to the Bledisloe Cup which starts shortly, I think the Aussies may well be in for a right kicking this season!
You are so lucky to be in Canada, what are you doing there?
Kiwi Chic

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 26, 2005 09:12

Hi Curvie Cookie, I am a Kiwi living currently in Canada. Over here working and playing rugby in Vancouver.
You must be an All Black fan. Wasn't it great seeing them smash the Lions and hopefully they will do the same to Ozzie and South Africa.

Cheers
Justin