Home > Übergroße Foren > Clubs by weight > Where Are All The UK SSBBW lovers? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Where Are All The UK SSBBW lovers?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 22, 2008 18:05

Are there any? Have they all headed to America? Let me know.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 17, 2014 04:18

I am looking for a SSBBW in the London area

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 03, 2013 10:14

SSBBW lover here! and in the SW UK! :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 10, 2012 16:21

any of ssbbw or bbw in ireland. would love to meet up wit u

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 04, 2012 15:55

Their are plenty of ssbbw admirers.

I don't even look at girls under size 20.

The bigger the better, the sexier

Get in touch if you'd like to chat

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Nov 13, 2011 14:35

Been asking myself that very same question. Do UK bbw lovers exist? I dont believe there do.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 09, 2011 14:05

I am looking for decent clubs for BBW's to go In Birmingham please xxx It's impossible to find!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 20, 2011 00:14

Hi,

I have just joined the site and will upgrade at some point this week. I am not sure how active members are on here as I only signed up yesterday.

Anyway just wanted to say hi. I hope you are well.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 07, 2011 02:48

Hello Lornipops

I definitely find SSBBWs to be the most attractive physically and I'm not far away from you.
Sadly I may not be in your preferred age range but such is life!!

I do find that UK SSBBWs are quite rare too but it is always nice to find the few lovely UK ladies that are on here

John Wilde

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 18, 2011 08:03

I am a BBW / SSBBW lover here in the UK (West Sussex) .. It just doesn't seem there are any UK women who are active on this site .. which is such a shame !

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 22, 2011 20:59

Yes we have, but I do spent time back in England.I love help you get softer and sexier

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 12, 2011 08:38

Admirer from West London (Windsor). I do not understand why men go after "stick insects", CometoMeFAST, curviest and Lornipos you look sensational with hot figures

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 21, 2010 12:29

I have almost the same problem but I live in Sweden and it is not that many SSBBW out here.
I suppose they also thought there is no men that like them.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 23, 2010 11:20

Hello ladies

What are my chances of meeting anyone near to Hastings who'd fancy a 360lb SSBBW?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 22, 2010 13:09

I,M here in the northern end of the uk & i love a sexy supersized lady-the bigger the better for me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 27, 2010 04:33

I'm new here and was beginning to think there were no BBW admirers in the UK too! Thank goodness I appear to have been proved wrong!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 19, 2010 00:42

Just wanted to say you ladies on here are beautiful and maybe 2010 we could arrange some sort of centeral UK BBW weekend event.. Have a lovely day xx

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 28, 2009 10:48

hey whats up

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Nov 08, 2009 13:29

I am one! and there dont seem to be any men around my area that like SSBBW...such a shame!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 12, 2009 11:33

Yes, one here too !