Home > Übergroße Foren > DATING > DATING BLACK MEN Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
DATING BLACK MEN
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 06, 2009 14:16

HELLO I WANTED TO KNOW HOW MANY OF THE NEW MEMBERS AND OLD MEMBERS HAVE/WILL/WANT/NEVER WILL AGAIN DATE/SLEEP WITH A BLACK MAN...

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 15, 2010 17:30

I don't discriminate. I've been with black guys, I've been with white guys. As long as there is chemistry, and both parties want to be together, why discriminate?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 13, 2010 17:17

I have dated black men and would anytime again.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 12, 2010 19:14

Well im a new member and ive only dated blk men just my preference so its somthing to me that is important...everyone is attracted to a certain type so this is something that I feel strongly on

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 03, 2010 18:05

I very much agree with Fox55sss... romance isn't about skin color but the feelings in your head...your emotions.... and that makes us pretty much all the same color if we are honest with ourselves. I do wonder... I am in my late sixties... and my sex drive has not diminished at all... and I do much prefer older ladies... close to my age... but for some reason... there are few of them out there looking. It seems most women stop look in their mid fifties. I know this is not a hard and fast rule... just as not all men in their sixties or seventies have lost their interest or abilities, but why are there not more older women looking? And... if a lady just wants romance... why are not more ladies interested in looking into a romance with an talented, healthy, and very sensual older man?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 28, 2010 20:35

I ONLY DATE BLK MEN SO THAT IS MY PREFERENCE SO I GUESSI DONT HAVE ANY PROB WITH EM ....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Feb 10, 2010 21:35

MUCH prefer black men.  BUT, race isnt really THE defining factor for me.  many other things are priority over skin color...but, yes, all things equal, I will take the black man any day. *grin*

J.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 07, 2010 14:05

Honestly, 

I've dated black men but things never seem to click so all of my long term relationships have been with white men...  but it doesn't hurt that I'm more attracted to them as well.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Feb 03, 2010 20:41

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS YES I HAVE, I WILL, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WITH BLACK MEN! LOL THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT BLACK GUYS, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS! IT'S NOT THE STEREOTYPE EITHER BECAUSE NOT ALL ARE BIGGER!!! BUT I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY. I'M AM COMPLETELY FULLY ATTRACTED TO NOTHING BUT BLACK MEN!!

Nur gültig