Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > Private Chatrooms Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Private Chatrooms
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 31, 2005 11:09

My experience with private chatrooms, as I've said before is that you can tell who is in charge, they have hammers. This comment has nothing to do with a "fear" of hammers, for those not astute enough to see my point before. It is just a term used to distinguish what you find in a private vs a public chatroom. The "owner" of the chatroom can ban you if she doesn't like your opinion. Often times your mail box is full of crap. My last post was not pointing fingers at people in the "LF" chat room on m$n. This one is, however. I find it very interesting that I am no longer a member. Sorry to those who I may have offended before. I don't really care about chatting with this group. Yes, It is very clicky, and you can easily join the click. I have been in the room when people were called names, a couple times. I have been in the room when we were reciting every swear word in the book. Those who did that are still members, so, I guess, you have to know the right person. I am entitled to my opinion, which is based on my experience in chatting in other chatrooms on m$n and other dating sites.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 05, 2005 09:24

Hey Tulsa! good to see you sweetie! I saw your post in the Garden of Eden. Can't wait for you to join us in the house of illrepute! LOL

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 04, 2005 22:30

Y'all are just killin me with all this talk about wood....Now I have to go find Bob...lol

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 03, 2005 12:26

Hey Cher... come on in and have some fun! Gordy will give you your own wood

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 02, 2005 19:02

yea Gordy, I bet you have a few notches on your wood, considering the room is or was predominantly women. P.S Wood is another chat term for hammer, as well as.......

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 02, 2005 10:06

Spankings!

Now all I have running through my head is that scene from Monty Python's Holy Grail (yes, I know that is not the correct title)

"Yes, Spankings! Spankings for everyone! And then the......"

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 02, 2005 09:30

I can't imagine not enjoying the room. I've seen a few times that there was a little 'risque' talk, but nothing that offended me badly... and I tend to be very conservative.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 01, 2005 07:04

No problems here either. Someone has to be the manager or else how would it get started? How would people be approved. If you don't like it then don't join. Simple as that.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 01, 2005 03:35

Well I'm glad you've got no problem with authority Tulsa, as I'm the boss man now and any ladies who break the rules will have to be spanked! Any guys who break the rules will be banned from being served alcohol!

Gordy

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 31, 2005 21:24

Hey Kew, I'm glad to see you still among the here and now...lol could you hook me up in the "mature adult" chat room, as I feel I am a "mature adult" (ROFLMAO), and I have NO problems with authority figures as some people seem to have. Hope to be chattin with ya soon...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 31, 2005 14:48

Well,I don't know about that.... If someone is not open for adult humor, then this is not the place for them. It is not ra_unchy, but we do have fun.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 31, 2005 13:49

ahh yes theo, I'm a bad girl!, I guess girls who have a different opinion from the crowd are badddddd. but, heh, you're a sweetie, thanks!

well kew, I guess using the site's name and advertising on that same site may a legal issue. It is best to close it and reopen as another private room.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 31, 2005 13:03

Hey dear... the chatroom has been closed.