Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > Maximum Beauty Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Maximum Beauty
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 30, 2005 09:47

copyandpastehttp://wwwdotrmichelsondotcom/Artist_Pages/Nimoy/pages/MaxBeaut.htm
This will probably not post grrrrr, so I will modify it. Replace the worddot withadot, if that doesn't work, gewgle Leonard Nimoy's Maximum beauty collection and especially read the artist's statement. It was on another BBW site board. I thought it was cool. Sheesh, this post was a challenge.
copyandpastehttp://wwwdotrmichelsondotcom/Artist_Pages/Nimoy/pages/MaxBeaut.htm
This will probably not post grrrrr, so I will modify it. Replace the worddot withadot, if that doesn't work, gewgle Leonard Nimoy's Maximum beauty collection and especially read the artist's statement. It was on another BBW site board. I thought it was cool. Sheesh, this post was a challenge.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 01, 2005 11:10

The gewgle thing worked. I find these photos very beautiful. These women definatley have a strong confidense about them. I don't think I could do it thats for sure.
The gewgle thing worked. I find these photos very beautiful. These women definatley have a strong confidense about them. I don't think I could do it thats for sure.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 30, 2005 14:15

Thanks Cheramie, it worked.
That's really cool. Amazing pictures.
Oh, to be half as self-confident as those women......
Power to the phat girls!
Thanks Cheramie, it worked.
That's really cool. Amazing pictures.
Oh, to be half as self-confident as those women......
Power to the phat girls!