Home > Übergroße Foren > love > New Here—curious if worth paying to find people near Ottawa? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
New Here—curious if worth paying to find people near Ottawa?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 20, 2014 19:13

Hey there! 

I recently joined this site in hoping I can meet someone interesting and cute! :P 

I'm curious if there's any women out there looking for love who are near the Ottawa region.  I can't tell if the website is avoiding showing me people close by unless they're more than 200 miles away because I haven't paid.  It's a huge tease, but then again it could be the chance that not many women in my area are signed up to this site.  What do you think? 

I never paid for a dating site; do you find that people are more commited and willing to relocate on this website?  What have your experience been like meeting people from there? 

Thanks for taking a moment to read my post, and look forward to seeing some answers!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 13, 2014 07:31

Hello,

I have read your profile, and it is very nicely written. Kudos to you for being so articulate.  Here's to hoping that you may find someone soon. Hang in there!

Qadesh

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 08, 2014 17:31

Here for another checkup.

Maybe luck will be on my side this time?