Home > Übergroße Foren > fun on the side > Married BBW for an affair Mass area? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Married BBW for an affair Mass area?
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 11, 2012 09:49

LokiRook, my wife is totally unresponsive.... she is missing whatever bricks hold any sexual interest.  I have met other women and they go wild.... so I have found that it is the wife lacking .... not me.  That happens... is that so hard to understand... or are you also missing some bricks ?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 01, 2011 07:40

Not all women or men retain any interest in intimacy as they age. Some are even born with less desire than others. I suspect that some are missing a part of the brain that can appreciate quality intimacy. To such people....all the romance, passion in the world is a blank.... much like a color blind person can't see colors, neither can these people see the pleasure in intimacy. It is not a factor of one spouse not being able to arouse and satisfy the other. It is a factor of the one not being able to appreciate the attempts at arousal and passion by th other.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 12, 2006 11:01

brings me right back to.... what makes you think you can satisfy another woman if you're struggling with the one you're MARRIED TO?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 27, 2005 22:29

OHHHHHH LORDY ME ... my advice for u Bigkahuna .... DUCK !!