Home > Übergroße Foren > Clubs by weight > SUPER SIZE CUTIES Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
SUPER SIZE CUTIES
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 27, 2007 22:27

Going from BBW to SSBBW. People tell that I am in a new class of BBW'S is this true???

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 04, 2012 10:29

i always thought ssbbws, meant super sexy bbw, someone educate me

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 03, 2012 22:10

WOW a site where i can be me at my best, a place where i fit in, this is great..... so im new here, and would like to say hi to every beautiful  big lusciuos girl out there and a big hi to those guys who also make us feel we are worth our hearts...love to all

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 20, 2012 19:52

230, 5'0
Would that be ssbbw?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 30, 2012 16:50

My Big is Beautiful,yes im a ssbbw and could careless what the next person think.....Im Me!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 17, 2012 01:10

Oh Dear i stumbled along this one when I launched myself onto dating sites. I didnt even know there was such a thing as ssbbw an bbw. I would actually wonder the clasification in australia in what a bbw is, by my observation any woman variating from a size 14-24 would be a bbw and a ssbbw obviously is size 24-up. I must say It upto to the beholder to deem category but hey no matter how much you weigh, how deceptive your weight can be as body structure, ssbbw's and bbw's that have confidence in who they are and just try to enjoy life are far better in my book. hmmm pondering my catergory now, by weight yes, by looks no, by bottom yes, by tits no

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Dec 03, 2011 20:41

that is very nice of you to say

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 08, 2010 08:56

In my own opinion BBW and SSBBW are two completely different categories. In society a BBW is somebody from a size 12 (crazy, eh?) to a size 22. A SSBBW is somebody in a size 22 and up. But, like others have stated, it is a personal definition of oneself. I am a SSBBW, weigh 430, and wear a size 26-28. Ain't a damned thing wrong with any of us plus-sized or super-sized folks...we can still rock peoples socks just like the skinny folk can >:3

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 22, 2010 02:07

I'm not sure that I understand what your question is. Sorry

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 14, 2010 16:01

I love all women if its a BBW or a SSBBW. They are so sexy in my eyes and would love to get to the person inside of them then the outside. That's me in a nutshell.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 30, 2010 22:52

i luv ssbbws

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 28, 2009 10:50

hey whats up any bbws in the dc area

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jan 21, 2009 02:27

I fully accept you size.

I have no issues with u.

I don't want to put any catogory to u.

I just want to tell u, that I love u.

regards,

Lalit

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 29, 2008 13:51

hahaha, thats funny.... in my years in the medical field, I never heard them called subs before :P

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 26, 2008 14:23

Quoting BROWNLOVELYONE:

Going from BBW to SSBBW. People tell that I am in a new class of BBW'S is this true???

I would like to attend your class.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 25, 2008 08:21

well, it does not matta your a hot mama anywayz. we all are.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 24, 2008 12:29

Thats funny :) not realy..but look it this way..here in my cuntry it
s like this.. I have like 100kg..and i am over the being BBw ...who would wonder :)
But the only size that realy cunts is the size of the hart :)

Impossible is NOTHING

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 10, 2008 18:18

ljscrazy

Come to the UK and I will marry you!!! - your what I am looking for - super sexy....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 23, 2007 15:28

Hi I am a male doctor and am very sincere, passionate, discreet, non judgemetal man and really big heavy busty female subs! If u r 1 plz we chat, meet and see! Take care!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 14, 2007 17:04

Biggerlvr write:
i luv all bbws but ssbbws are very special. id say classification would depend on hieght/weight ratio. 400lbs and up is ssbbw to me.

Re:

Well really I classify myself as a ssbbw because I am only 5'4" and big all over but walkin to bring it down to a bbw
lavalover

Nur gültig