Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > BIG N' SEXY SATURDAYS-CHARLOTTE,NC Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
BIG N' SEXY SATURDAYS-CHARLOTTE,NC
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 10, 2005 00:17

HEY ALL,
I HAVE BEEN GIVING PARTIES EVERY MONTH HERE IN CHARLOTTE PROVIDING A PLACE FOR BBW'S BHM'S AND THEIR ADMIRERS TO MEET, GREET, EAT , DRINK AND DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY. I ALSO HAVE A MIDNIGHT BBW LINGERIE FASHION SHOW,RAFFLES AND VARIOUS CONTESTS FOR PRIZES. WE REALLY HAVE FUN. PLUS ITS A GREAT WAY TO MEET OFF LINE. THE NEXT WILL BE ON 9-24-05 AND IN OCTOBER THERE WILL BE A HALLOWEEN PARTY SO EMAIL ME IF ANY ONE'S INTERETSED.I WOULD POST THE ADDRESS ON HERE BUT THE RULES SAY NOT TO SO JUST EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REGULAR EMAIL ADDY AND I'LL PUT YOU ON THE EVITE LIST !! TAKE CARE :-)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 01, 2005 17:00

Hey. I just moved to the area and I'm looking for some cool places to hang out. I'm not a paying member so I can't email you but would like to know of some places to go.
Thanks
:-)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil