Home > Übergroße Foren > DATING > Real relationship building not sex site Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Real relationship building not sex site
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 14, 2013 06:33

Not sure if this site is where to meet a compatible date/ partner seems kinda slezzy . Is any one really here for a soulmate?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 18, 2014 07:15

I agree with Jensen I have seen worth websites and think that this one might even be quite decent.

Though I don't know what to think of online dating in general as it seems extremely visual. I know that's known of us men but too often and from many people too I heard that women don't really care about the look of a guy but when it comes to this online thing I figured that it doesn't matter what's written in one's profile if they don't like your pictures.

I think people have greater expectations online due to the vast offer of meat. Therefore they tend to be even pickier than they are in the "real" world. I alos think that these websites are often used by people to evaluate their attraction or the like. Especially women if I may say so.

Proof me wrong.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 16, 2013 07:31

Hi saw your post it is definetly a weeding out process. there are nice folks everywhere you just have to look hard enough.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil