Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > Toronto Men and Women, Let's Get to Know Each Other Here! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Toronto Men and Women, Let's Get to Know Each Other Here!
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 04, 2005 09:30

Hi, everyone! I just joined this site about a week ago, and since I'm a grad student and not Paris Hilton, I didn't go for the gold membership. I've noticed it's a little more difficult for free members to contact each other: we can exchange winks, and that's about it.

So I thought I would start a thread specifically for guys and gals in my area to get to know each other.

Of course I'm hoping to hear from Toronto guys who like my profile. ;)
But I also hope there will be posts from Toronto guys looking to meet other Toronto gals besides me, as well as posts from Toronto gals looking for guys and/or other gals to chat with.

Whew. Does all that make sense? I hope to hear from all you Toronto folks soon!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 02, 2007 20:44

Where is a good place to go for New Year's Eve in Toronto?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 28, 2007 07:19

Hey there. nice profile.
You can check mine out if you want.. you can also get me directly using my nick here at gmaledotcom. Im actually at home in Toronto at the moment for the semester break before heading back to grad school overseas. Anyway, I hope you get this message. and if you do.. email me!! lets chat or meet up for a coffee or something.. I will be here till may 23
Cheers!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Nov 06, 2005 14:56

Mississaugalady,
If there's a Mermaid get-together, I'd love to go. You can reach me at Promisestokeep at h*t_mail.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 05, 2005 13:45

pear_tree34 at the hot place where you get your mail

Well if there is a Toronto meet up it should really be in Toronto and not places that wish they were Toronto. (Etobicoke, Scarberia, etc.) :) How about a cool place in Kensington Market, Grafitti's Bar and Grill? The atmosphere is great for those of us who used to be punks or always wanted to be punks.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 03, 2005 07:51

Hey Sinfully! I don't know anywhere with a private room, but the Red Room on Spadina at College is restaurant-y with really good really cheap food, and they play cool background music (Arcade Fire, stuff like that). That's my suggestion.

And it was Reighne who's supposed to be in town sometime soon, I don't know when...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 25, 2005 04:42

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! We need to fix a Toronto meet up! Now who was it that was coming to Toronto in november from Far away?? Hrm.. seriously... we need to figure something out... Arianah.....let's get cracking! I say... somewhere cozy...intimate...not a bar scene...more a restaurant style...maybe something with a private room... you feeling me? LOL
ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! We need to fix a Toronto meet up! Now who was it that was coming to Toronto in november from Far away?? Hrm.. seriously... we need to figure something out... Arianah.....let's get cracking! I say... somewhere cozy...intimate...not a bar scene...more a restaurant style...maybe something with a private room... you feeling me? LOL

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 23, 2005 13:16

The only hockey games I have ever watched were the men's and women's finals at the Salt Lake Olympics. Go Canada!
The only hockey games I have ever watched were the men's and women's finals at the Salt Lake Olympics. Go Canada!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 17, 2005 06:06

Well, I sure like it...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 12, 2005 06:10

You don't like hockey?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 11, 2005 05:39

I loved your profile sounds alot like me except for the hockey.