Home > Übergroße Foren > Message board > What is beauty to you? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
What is beauty to you?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 15, 2006 17:34

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so what is beauty to you?

to me, beauty is having self confidence, seeing my partner have self confidence, having a sense of humor is incredibly beautiful to me!

List some others

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 25, 2008 15:07

Smile! strong arms and hands.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 31, 2006 18:04

Beauty will always be in the eye of the beholder! The sexiest woman in the world to me was the 200 pound Anna Nicole, but she ruined it evry time she opened her mouth! :-)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 24, 2006 15:12

I think beauty is the grace of ones spirit that shows in the actions and words they live by.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 14, 2006 11:31

Beauty is being tender and compassionate. Having a wonderful attitued for life. Having a smile that just lights up your face and a sense of humor.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 14, 2006 04:09

Keeping in mind I am a guy...LOL

1. Eyes
2. Hair (color&style)
3. lips
4. Personality

In my own defense I can tell a lot by looking into a person's eyes...J.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 29, 2006 17:51

A big plump women. A beauty to me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 29, 2006 15:13

Beauty most definitely comes from within.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 25, 2006 11:00

true beauty to me means a lot of things a great personality, kind hearts, open mindedness, and on out going personality someone who is not afraid to go up to other people and start conversations someone who makes people feal comfortable in a room full of strangers

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 03, 2006 08:09

I think beauty can be someone's individuality - real beauty that comes from within and is unique to that person. Whether it's kindness, humour, a caring nature .... it differs from one persion to the next.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 21, 2006 02:42

You know...one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood...to me....is Whoopi Goldberg.

I know she's made fun of by comics and people who THINK they're funny by saying she's homely, but I find her absolutely beautiful.

Not PRETTY....beautiful. She's regal. She carries herself with pride and confidence. I love looking at her.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 17, 2006 09:35

Beauty is in a smile, laugh, kind word, heartfelt emotion, and within the spirit.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 16, 2006 23:35

Thank goodness we are all different and unique, that's the beauty within us. We may all have our warts and our issues and some may carry some baggage, but when all is said and done at the end of the day the beauty can be in knowing that you did the best you could.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 16, 2006 22:21

Sincerity and kindness evokes beauty.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 16, 2006 15:14

A caring nature,a nice smile, a full wallet...LOL
Only teasing with the last one!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 16, 2006 01:45

A loving and caring heart